Tuesday, November 29

Season changes.


Hi! I am Daniel from Taiwan, STS Autumn 2016. It's soon time to leave, so I'll take a moment to look back on my season. And it has been an amazing season. I can see the color of the nature and trees change from green to colorful orange. I remember our Staff Training when we learned a lot about Eco Policy at KISC, for example where our food comes from - which is mostly produced in Switzerland. Also, I got the opportunity to run an Eco Activity for a Maltese school group. I can be proud to share how the disposal at KISC works, and how we work towards helping our Earth. Right now, I'm telling other scouts how we work at KISC, to share with other Scouts around the world. When I go back to Taiwan, I will do my best to do more things for the Earth as a Pinkie, because one day Pinkie - always Pinkie. 


Beggining of the season. September.



Almost ending the season. November.











By Daniel (TW)
STS Autumn 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment